Physipole Studios Hervey Bay is excited to be able to hold the ‘Regional Queensland Pole Competition’ again in 2017. This is an amateur competition aimed to give upcoming Queensland pole dancers a chance to compete in their home state.
Competition Date: Sunday 30th July,2017 (starting 7pm)
Venue: Physipole Studios Hervey Bay
4/51 Torquay Rd, Pialba QLD 4655
0409 618 208
There are 3 divisions in which both males & females can enter:
PERFORMANCE & POLES
- Amateur & Semi-Pro performances must be between 2 – 3 minutes in length.
- Groups performances must between 3 – 4 minutes in length.
- Performers must not engage with the judges prior to or on the day of the competition.
- The poles used for the amateur & Semi-Pro divisions will be two 45mm stainless X-Poles. There will be two poles – one static (stage right), the second spinning (stage left). Poles are approximately 2 metres apart, and are 4 metres high.
- The poles used for the GROUPS divisions in the finals will be 45mm stainless X-Poles. There will be two poles and it is to the discretion of the performers as to whether both poles will be spinning or both will be on static (this must be noted on the entry form). Poles are approximately 2 metres apart, and are 4 metres high
- Performers are permitted to use any props, sets, costuming, additional performers, sound effects, performance apparatus or footwear, provided that:
a) the space allows for it physically;
b) it can be feasibly/theoretically transported on a plane; and
c) it can be set up and completely removed in under 1 minute.
- Any use of the above items should be described in the applicant’s entry.
- The performer may not perform nude or partially nude. G-strings are not permissible. Heels are optional.
- The use of grip aids are permitted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an entry into the Regional Queensland Pole Competition, you fully understand and agree to all terms & conditions.
Physipole Studios Hervey Bay was established in August 2015 and is home to many pole dance students from the Wide Bay region. Unique in having such a large studio space, the venue can hold up to 80 audience members, who will all be comfortably seated. Competitors will have more than enough space in our dressing rooms situated in the studio loft and will be able to watch performances from this area.
Conveniently located in the heart of Hervey Bay, the studio is easy to find with plenty of free parking behind the venue.
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE
You can now purchase your tickets to Regional Queensland Pole Competition. With amazing competitors in the Amateur, Semi-Pro & Groups divisions, it will be an evening sure to inspire and entertain!
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET ONLINE:
- Click the button above to be redirected to the booking site
- Click 'Services' in the menu options to the left of the web page
- Under the 'Competition Tickets' heading, you will find 'Regional Queensland Pole Competition'. Click 'BOOK NOW'
- The date should already be selected. You will need to click and select the only time available "7:00PM". It will then become highlighted in purple.
- Click next
- Fill in your personal details & click next
- A summary of your booking will show. Click "Pay with PayPal"
- You will be redirected to PayPal to make your payment. Once received, you will receive an email to confirm your booking.
- On the evening, please provide our door staff with your booking name and phone number so they can check you off our list.