– You must be at least 16 years old for divisions other than Juniors which is from 4-15 years old or groups which is open to all ages.
– You must enter the division that corresponds to you, as of the date of entry.
– You must fill in all fields of the entry form found linked above prior to entries closing and have paid the entry fee by the date entries close.
– You must submit an audition video at the time of entry. Audition video must be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 3 minutes in length.
– The audition video does not have to be the same as the show you intend to perform.
– The audition video must not be edited.
– Music must be submitted at time of entry.
– You may enter one or more divisions, but entry fee must be paid per division.
– Successful applicants will be notified via email and announced on the Inspire Facebook page.
– Solo performances must be between 2 – 3 minutes in length.
– Solo performances for those competing in the Intermediate and Advanced division of the Dream category, must be between 3 – 4 minutes in length.
– Groups performances must between 3 – 4 minutes in length.
– Groups is an open category. Performers in groups can come from any other division.
– There is to be no more than 2 competitors on the apparatus (hoop, silk/tissu, pole, etc.) at any given time throughout the performance.
– For pole performances, there will be two poles and it is to the discretion of the performers as to whether the poles are spinning or static, or a mixture thereof. This must be noted on the entry form.
– Aerial apparatuses heights are able to be set on the day to your desired height, with a maximum of 6m, if the venue allows for it.
– Aerial competitors have the choice to use the provided apparatus or supply their own. Each location will have silks and hoops available, however, should the competitor require an alternative apparatus, they must supply their own.
– No two competitors at the one competition will be able to use the same music. The first entry in will have priority.
– Performers are permitted to use any props, sets, costuming, additional performers, sound effects, performance apparatus or footwear, provided that:
a) the space allows for it physically;
b) it can be feasibly/theoretically transported on a plane;
c) it can be set up and completely removed in under 1 minute; and
d) human props do not touch the apparatus, do not detract from the competitor, and do not assist in tricks.
– Any use of the above items should be described in the applicant’s entry.
– The performer may not perform nude or partially nude. G-strings are not permissible. Heels are optional.
– No outfit shall make any offensive and/or derogatory references to any religion and/or race.
– The use of grip aids are permitted.