- Audition video entries DOES NOT need to be the routine you plan to compete and sent via email to email@example.com
- Entry fee is $25. The fee must be paid to complete entry. (An invoice will be sent to the email address your entry is received from.)
- Please include your Full Name, Stage Name, Studio Representing, Division, Photo and Song in mp3 format
- To be classified as an amateur you must have not previously placed in any other competition or competed in a national graded competition
- Entries open Saturday 1st February 2020 close midnight Sunday 29th March 2020. Successful applicants will be displayed on our Facebook/Instagram pages soon after
PERFORMANCE & POLES
- Amateur & Semi-Pro performances must be between 2 – 3 minutes in length.
- Groups performances must between 3 – 4 minutes in length.
- Performers must not engage with the judges prior to or on the day of the competition.
- The poles used for the amateur & Semi-Pro divisions will be two 38mm Brass Pussycat Poles. There will be two poles – one static (stage right), the second spinning (stage left). Poles are approximately 2 metres apart, and are 4 metres high.
- The poles used for the GROUPS divisions in the finals will be two 38mm Brass Pussycat Poles. There will be two poles and it is to the discretion of the performers as to whether both poles will be spinning or both will be on static (this must be noted on the entry form). Poles are approximately 2 metres apart, and are 4 metres high
- Performers are permitted to use any props, sets, costuming, additional performers, sound effects, performance apparatus or footwear, provided that:
a) the space allows for it physically;
b) it can be feasibly/theoretically transported on a plane; and
c) it can be set up and completely removed in under 1 minute.
- Any use of the above items should be described in the applicant’s entry.
- The performer may not perform nude or partially nude. G-strings are not permissible. Heels are optional.
- The use of grip aids are permitted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an entry into the Regional Queensland Pole Competition, you fully understand and agree to all terms & conditions.
PhysiPole Studios Rockhampton was established in January 2017 and is home to many pole dance students from the region. Unique in having such a large studio space, the venue can hold up to 80 audience members, who will all be comfortably seated. Competitors will have more than enough space in our dressing rooms situated in the studio loft and will be able to watch performances from this area.
Conveniently located in the heart of Rockhampton, the studio is easy to find with plenty of free parking behind the venue.
TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON!
Tickets will be available online for Regional Queensland Pole Competition closer to the competition date. With amazing competitors in the Amateur, Semi-Pro & Groups divisions, it will be an evening sure to inspire and entertain!